- We encourage our children to take a pride in their appearance and to promote the image of the school.
- All children are expected to wear the school uniform: grey trousers, skirt or shorts, a white blouse, shirt or polo shirt. A royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan which should have the school logo on and black shoes. Girls may also wear a blue and white check dress. Sweatshirts and polo shirts with the school logo can be ordered from the school office.
- Please encourage your child to dress smartly and do not allow them to wear trainers.
- For P.E. black or navy blue shorts and a white T shirt are needed, with trainers for games and outdoor activities. KS2 children also need black or navy jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt for outdoor winter games.
- For safety reasons, children should not wear jewellery in school. Those who have pierced ears may wear studs, but these must be removed for swimming and all P.E. activities.
Please do make sure all main items of clothing are named.
To purchase school uniform, please order directly from our suppliers website: www.kitoutclothing.co.uk