July 2018 - Current Vacancies
Nursery Teacher - Part Time- Qualified or unqualified
See below for more details.
Should you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact Helen Ballard or Anne Ingle on 01623 870772.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Nursery teacher (qualified or unqualified) part time 17.5 hours – five mornings
Required from 1st September 2018
Be part of something amazing!
We are looking for an innovative, enthusiastic and excited teacher. A team player with strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills. A creative and motivating teacher in their approach to teaching and learning. A confident teacher who expects and maintains the highest standards of pupil achievement. You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness: if a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the very best pirate captain you can be! The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential. As is dancing to all types of music! Given just some sticks and leaves, you could create something amazing that even Blue Peter presenters would be proud of.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is set in beautiful countryside with acres of outdoor space, we are close to the Southwell trail as well as having a forest on our door step. We are at the heart of our community and enjoy being at the centre of community events. Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy has a fantastic and talented staff driven by a passion for educating our children. We are on a journey to ensure we are the best school in the world, where our children leave us with a lifelong love of learning and curiosity that will help them to develop high aspirations and all the skills they need for successful futures.
The children will look back with pride; remembering all of their experiences at the school and of having fun!
We have 7 pledges to ensure our school is a fun, nurturing, caring, safe place with high aspirations and standards so that both children and staff can flourish!
, , , , , ,
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference in a beautiful rural school with acres of outdoor space?
Are you someone who wants to join a supportive team where everyone has the determination to make our school the best in the universe?
Are you the sort of teacher who would find a dinosaur egg and wait for it to hatch?
Do you inspire children to aspire to be…?
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
If so, our foundation one pupils want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
· Puts children first- at the heart of everything you do
· Forms outstanding relationships with children and gets to the heart of each and every child
· Has a detailed and in depth understanding of the EYFS curriculum
· Has the ability to lead by example and inspire the foundation one team.
· Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement
· Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
· Is interested in the learning process and not afraid to try out new ideas and research
· Loves supporting and inspiring staff and children
· Raises aspiration for children and communities
· Focuses on developing the whole child
· Values every member of the school community
· Believes in all children and has high aspirations for their achievement.
· Makes learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring that all children are appropriately challenged
· Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face
We can offer you:
· Wonderful, happy children who are keen to soak up their learning.
· Access to significant professional development with an opportunity to move into middle leadership if you desire.
· A committed and dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
· An opportunity to work for a primary only, forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do.
· Incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career.
· Opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership.
· A partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff.
· A strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Have a look at our school website and class pages/blogs http://www.bilsthorpeflyinghighacademy.co.uk
Our school twitter account @BilsthorpeFha
Our school facebook account https://www.facebook.com/BilsthorpeFlyingHighAcademy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
The post is open to qualified teachers and unqualified teachers with the view to SCIT training assessment only route. For further information please ring the school office.
Application packs and information are available from:
Bilsthorpe is just off the A614
13 miles from Nottingham, 14 miles from Newark, 9 miles from Mansfield
20 miles from Chesterfield and in commuting distance of Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th July 2018
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 23rd July 2018
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy currently don't have any vacancies.
For vacancies within the The Flying High Trust, please visit:-
Inspiring Leaders Initial Teacher Training